Venue for Hire
Hosting an event at the CSMVS is not only a special and exclusive venue experience, it is also a contribution towards the protection and preservation of India’s rich cultural heritage.
Why is CSMVS an Ideal location for events?
- CSMVS is a world heritage precinct
- Ease of business, booking and cancellation
- Well connected by public transport
- Our venues have a range of capacities
- Ideal location and backdrop
- Green and scenic surrounding
- Hygienic amenities and facilities
- Next to tourist hotspots like Kalaghoda , Marine Drive and Gateway of India
- Unique venue experience
What can you hire our venues for?
- Cultural Programmes Music, Dance and Theatre
- Formal functions – launches, openings, inaugurations and welcome events
- Official Dinners
- Festivals, Seminars Conferences, Meetings and Gatherings
- Children’s Birthdays
- Exhibitions, Art Festivals and Craft Fairs
- Embassy and Consulate Events
It may be noted that the Trustees of CSMVS hold complete rights to allow or decline permission for every request we receive without citing any reason. Their decision will be final in this regard.
How to book?
- Step 1: Please write to our Administrative Officer, Mr. Bhavdatt Patel at email@example.com to request dates and availability. Please share with us a brief of your programme content.
- Step 2: Receive an email confirmation for your preferred dates along with our Tariff Plan.
- Step 3: Read our policies carefully for other booking formalities and documents to be submitted and arrive at the venue.